“Kate gave it to me straight, there was no pussyfooting around or hidden agenda. She called it and identified instances so I couldn’t have any reaction other than to understand.”
I’m Katherine, but most of my clients call me Kate.
My qualifications and experience include:
- 19 years and 10,000++ hours of direct coaching experience, since 2003.
- Master of Applied Science, evidence-based Coaching Psychology from the University of Sydney, which leads the world in coaching research and education.
- Coach Supervision, Oxford Brookes (I’m also trained to coach and develop other coaches)
- My own leadership experience includes being elected President, International Coach Federation Australasia 2012, leading over 1,300 coaches across two countries.
- Prior to coaching, my business experience included generating over $100 million of new business in the short-term money market within four months, through taking great care of my clients.
- Raised in Australia, I have lived and worked around the world since 1995. I’ve coached individuals of many nationalities and have had significant experience working with and adapting to different cultures. Based in San Francisco, I work globally.
- Personally, I appreciate beauty, art, photography, nature, wisdom, literature, and whatever is timeless.
- When not working intensively with clients, I enjoy a peaceful life and am very happily married. I spend a lot of time reading, walking, thinking, and keeping a close-knit group of friends. This is often interspersed with some random adventure or life-changing experience. It all comes out pretty even…